“Be the best with what you have” is probably the most underrated statement ever. Where the possibilities are endless, becoming the best has its own advantages. The best people are always in demand. They get paid what they want. They can choose what they want to work on. They have the most fun. They get the most respect.
If you want to be the best – you’re ready to show up and do the work – we help you get there.
We get the absolute best practitioners in the world – the top 1% – to teach you their craft. Learn from the best to become one.
Most people are comfortable with what they know, maintaining the status quo, not rocking the boat too much. If you’re not like most people, you’re in the right place.
The formula for success is never defined, so why not create your own?
The knowledge and insights possessed by the top 1% used to be out of reach for most people. At EG, we’re making that knowledge accessible for anyone with enough drive and motivation to take advantage of it.
We promise to deliver:
- In-depth marketing, analytics, and optimization content on our blog.
- Offer data-driven marketing training programs for people who want to be the top 1%.
- help mid-market to enterprise-level companies grow online revenues via managed conversion optimization programs
Principles that set our world-class blog apart
- Well-researched and highly actionable content. We work hard to write blog posts that add value and make it worth your time (even when the posts are long). There’s way too much mediocrity in the world, there is absolutely no need for yet another mediocre blog. We strive for excellence, always.
Every single blog post we put out there aims to be the best in the world content on whatever topic it’s on.
- Noise reduction. There’s a lot of noise out there, you don’t need more of it. You have business challenges, and you need answers. When we write on a topic, our goal is to make it so good you don’t need to read much else on the subject.
We’ll make sure the writing covers a lot of research, interesting points made by smart people, and clear steps on what to do next.
- Smart marketers only. We write for smart people. No cheesy stuff, no “how to add a background to Twitter” nor “10 useless things that waste your time” type of posts.Blog’s Vision and Important Topics
Urgency is one of the most powerful psychological triggers used in marketing today. We feel urgency on a daily basis, so it’s a familiar emotion.
Urgent deadlines. Urgent phone calls. Urgent letters. Urgent homework assignments.
Who doesn’t feel the heat of urgency on a daily basis?
Use our marketing blogs to convince people to convert faster — before they have time to come up with objections, questions, and excuses.